We like to keep turning over a new leaf when it comes to the environment
PJM Valeting's commitment to reducing the environmental impact of their operations is clear with Directors actively involved in the programme. It's good to be associated with this sort of responsible and environmentally ambitious company - Deborah Cairns, Green Achiever
At PJM, we are proactive when it comes to Environmental policy and we are continuously developing our green awareness to reduce our impact as a business on the environment through innovation and donating to charities such as Water Aid.
We are committed to providing change through adopting a best practice system, review our procedures regularly and from 2009 been members of the Green Achiever gaining our 5 star rating in September 2012.
Green Achiever Policy Highlights
- Investing in 'natural' chemical spill kits which contain (of product weight) 80% cellulose for a leading client nationwide
- Saving over 25% of fuel by limiting the temperature on pressure washers
- Using water meters to monitor how much water we use per litre per car
- Using waterless cleaning where possible
- Our chemical waste is returned to the manufacturer and recycled
- Recycling a wide range of waste streams including paper and cardboard